At Everything Fabric we want your online experience to be simple and easy! In fact just as if you were buying in an actual Quilting or Sewing Shop.
Here is some general information that will hopefully make your purchasing just that little bit easier
- Most of our Quilting Fabric is sold and priced in increments of .25 metres (25 cm). If you want 1 metre of Fabric you would order 4 for example. We have made a notation on each fabric what the selling size is. For Panels, the unit is Each so if you purchase you get a complete Panel. There are some fabrics that we sell by the metre. An example of this would be Osnaburg and Quilters Muslin. For both these products, there is no notation of .25 cm on the Product description
- For all non-fabric products, our item of sale is by the Single unit. If this is not the case we would make a notation on the product description
- At checkout, we give you a number of options for you to pay for your order.
- PayPal Express
- Credit card via the STRIPE payment system, You can use Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- ZipPay (Minimum $50.00 Order excluding Shipping)
- Direct Deposit
- If at any time you have problems completing your purchase do not despair!. We are generally available to help you with the process and can walk you through it over the phone. Don't hesitate to give us a ring on 07 41280629 or our Mobiles: Carrie, 0408724505 or Mike 0419145604.