Gingher 4in Lightweight Embroidery Scissor
Razor-sharp, thin-tipped blades snip threads easily Product Features. Cuts through all thread weights with ease Black moulded nylon handles. Stainless steel blades. Can be used right- or left-handed
TIPS AND HINTS FOR MAINTENANCE
- Selecting the right scissors for the right task is critical for optimum results and avoiding damage to your scissors. Only the safety point pocket scissors, featherweight household shears or one of the papercraft scissors are designed for cutting paper. All other scissors are designed for cutting fabric and/or thread.
- To avoid damage to the blade setting, never force a cut if you sense resistance. You may be using the wrong tool for the task, or your scissors or shears may need sharpening or repair.
- Store your scissors carefully using a fitted sheath or case.
- Be sure to fasten pins outside the cutting area to avoid encountering hard metal or plastic objects that might damage the scissors.
- Periodically wipe the inside blade surfaces to keep them free of lint; add a small drop of household oil at the assembly point to maintain smooth cutting action.
- Consider applying a light coating of oil on the scissors blades and edges to prevent rust, especially if you live in a coastal area, use the scissors in a humid environment, or want to store them for a long time.
- Wash Gingher Kitchen Shears by hand never in the dishwasher. Dry immediately.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
More From This Category