Angela Walters Machine Quilting Tool - Archie made by Creative GridsRated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
Angela Walters Machine Quilting Tool - Archie made by Creative Grids
Hand-sized is the perfect size, at least when it comes to home machine quilting with rulers. Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, Shorty is just the right size to get the job done without being too big and inconvenient.
* Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping
* Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
* Palm-sized ruler allows you to keep control helping prevent breaking needles or crooked lines.
* Curved edges allow for versatile designs
* Needle stop notches help you stop in the right spot every time
Use it for:
Straight line quilting
Stitching in the ditch
Geometric quilting and more!
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
"Archie" Machine Quilting RulerBy: Glenice on 20 June 2018I have wanted these Angela Walters rulers since Angela released them earlier this year. I took the opportunity to purchase them locally (in Australia) with the added bonus of a discount special. Thanks so much...
So easy to get a professional finish10 May 2018I am a novice doing my own quilting but I had a small project and thought give it a go. I spent a couple of hours (yes hours I'm a slow learner) working on a scrap piece and I got the hang of it and love it. I don't have a modern machine either. I think mine is over 12 years old.