KRAFT TEX - IS IT PAPER OR IS IT FABRIC?
Wait until you get your hands on this rugged paper that looks, feels, and wears like leather, but sews, cuts, and washes like fabric. kraft-tex® is supple, yet strong enough to use for projects that get tough wear. Use it to bring an exciting new texture to your craft-sewing projects, mixed-media arts, home decor, and bookmaking. Durable fiber-based texture softens and crinkles with handling and washing.
- Original unwashed kraft-tex is available in Black, Chocolate, Natural, Stone and White by the bolt or by the roll.
- So many ways to play with kraft-tex—sew it, stamp it, paint it, fold it, draw or inkjet-print on it
- White is a wonderful canvas for painting, rubber stamping, drawing, and stitching
- Black makes metallic ink or thread, gel pens, and powdered pigments pop!
- kraft-tex does not require interfacing
Introducing prewashed kraft-tex in a sophisticated new color, crimson! Wait until you get your hands on this rugged paper that looks, feels, and wears like leather, but sews, cuts, and washes just like fabric. kraft-tex Designer is supple and easy to sew with, yet strong enough to use for projects that get tough wear. This cruelty-free leather alternative now comes in hand-dyed, hand-finished crimson and will bring an exciting new texture and color to your craft-sewing projects, mixed-media arts, and bookmaking. The sumptuous surface is prewashed, preshrunk, eco-friendly, color-fast, tear-resistant, and so much more.