Wool Pressing Mat 24 x 17 inches
NEW SIZE - 100% NZ Wool *NOW 1/2 INCH THICK*
Wool Pressing Mat 24 x 17 inches x 1/2 inch thick
MADE FROM 100% NZ WOOL
Press any pieced or embroidered block with ease. The density of this high-quality 100% felted wool mat absorbs seams and stitches, effectively pressing both sides at once. Block knitted projects as well by pinning them directly to the mat.
An added bonus? The texture of the wool stops fabrics from shifting so there is no distortion when pressing.
Approx 61 cm x 43 cm (24 X 17 INCHES) this mat is now 1/2 inch thick!
Tips and Tricks
- The pressing mat can be used with a dry iron on any surface. If using steam, place the mat on a protected surface since moisture does go through the mat and can harm the surface below.
- Never place the mat on a rotary cutting mat when pressing. The heat could warp the cutting mat.
- If mat feels damp after use, hang to air-dry before storing.
- Wash the mat occasionally by rinsing it in cold water and hanging the mat until dry especially if using spray starch.
- A wool mat is a handy tool for quick pressing when kept next to your sewing machine. Enjoy!
ALL OUR STOCKS ARE WAREHOUSED IN AUSTRALIA. NO LENGTHY SHIPPING DELAYS. IF YOUR ORDER IS PLACED BY 9:00 AM IT IS SHIPPED THE SAME DAY.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category