Creative Grids | Stripology Quarters Mini Quilt Ruler | CGRGE4 | Designed by Gudrun Erla
The Stripology® Quarters Mini is one of the smallest rulers in the Stripology® series of rulers. Designed to work with units up to 6-1/4in, you can cut 1/4in and 1/8in increments as well.
• Easy to read black and white markings.
• Whole-inch, half-inch, quarter-inch, and eighth-inch increments are included.
• Markings for 1/4in and 3/4in cuts are included with cutting slots every 1/4in.
• Turn the ruler around and use the black and white squares to square up blocks in 1/4in increments up to 6-1/4in.
• Use the 45-degree lines to trim flying geese units down to 1/4in increments.
• 1-1/2in cuts are highlighted with black stars.
• Great for fussy cutting and trimming embroidered blocks. The flexibility of the ruler adjusts for the thickness of the embroidery giving you an accurate trim.
• Comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions.
• Scan the QR Code printed on the instructions to view a how-to video of these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
Watch Gudrun demonstrate the uses of her latest Stripology Ruler CGRGE4
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
You May Also Like
More From This Category