* New *Angela Walters Machine Quilting Tool - ELVIRA made by Creative GridsRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
* New* Angela Walters Machine Quilting Tool - Elvira made by Creative Grids
Meet Elvira, your new favourite curvy ruler!
She not only looks beautiful, she’s quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines. Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
Use her for:
- Quilting continuous curve blocks (2” squares are her specialty!)
- Adding a series of curves along a row of blocks
- Quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use!
New Angela Walters Rulers will be arriving by EXPRESS from the USA Wednesday 11th July. Reserve yours now to be the first in Australia to own one of these Fabulous new rulers
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guidelines are visible on all fabric colours.
- The shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4in thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Not just a lovely figure28 July 2018Elvira is one heck of a useful quilting tool. I love Angela's machine quilting tools. I often use QAYG (quilt as you go) and I make my sandwich and quilt design at the same time. I also make a dummy run on scrap paper using a pencil and sketch out how I think it would be best but find that I am so grateful I did this because it doesn't always work out how I think. It is much simpler to erase and make a new design than waste a perfectly beautiful block. I keep my 'scribbles' and a pic of my finished block so I can do it again without going through the drawing stage again. This makes it very simple to make my quilt sandwich and cut out the cost of paying for my pieces to be quilted. If you are looking for Angela's lessons I know she has tutorials for many different things on Craftsy. You can buy the lesson you want and it is yours forever, or when you join Craftsy there is an unlimited offer for a small fee you can access hundreds of lessons. I digress if you want or like to quilt your own work on a home machine don't go past these.