Fold Over Elastic- 3/4in x 2yd Pumpkin
byAnnie Fold Over Elastic has a lovely shiny finish!!
We especially love using fold-over elastic for finishing the edges of mesh fabric for pockets in purses and bags.
Not working with mesh? Fold-over elastic is perfect for finishing a neckline or wristbands on a special outfit. It also beautifully finishes the edges of diapers or diaper covers to securely fit your special baby.
20mm wide, nylon.
Please note that each unit ordered is for a pre-cut and packaged piece that is 2 yards long.
Directions for use:
1. Choose the side that matches best. One side of fold-over elastic is extra shiny for a fashion finish. The other side features a matte finish for a more subtle finish.
2. Position the edges of fabric in center of fold-over elastic.
3. Fold elastic over raw edges and pin at beginning.
4. For smooth edges: Set the stitch to a straight stitch or a narrow, medium-length zig-zag. Carefully guide fabric and fold-over elastic under machine needle and stitch.
5. For gathered edge: Guide fabric and fold-over elastic with one hand as you stretch fold-over elastic tightly with other hand. Then straight or zig-zag stitch on edge of fold-over elastic, catching all layers.
Care and instructions:
Machine wash warm, do not bleach. Tumble dry at medium heat.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Others Also Bought