Heat'n'Bond Adhesive Lite
Sold by the Yard - Cut in full order LengthsRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
HeatnBond® Lite is a paper backed, iron-on, sewable, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without extra weight or stiffness. Use it in place of pinning or basting for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces!
Features & Benefits:
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- Solid sheet adhesive on a paper backing
- For use on fabric
- Doesn’t gum up needles!
- Eliminates pinning!
- Proudly made in the USA!
Sold by the Yard - Cut in full order Lengths
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- Item must be sewn or otherwise attached before washing. Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.
- HeatnBond® Lite sheets can be run thru an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric.
SOLD IN 1 YARD INCREMENTS ONLY
Here's a great Video compliments of the Sewing Studio Fabric Superstore
Important information regarding shipping of this product
Heat n Bond Lite is a lightweight, iron-on adhesive that has a strong bond without adding extra weight or stiffness to a project. Can be easily sewn through, making it ideal for machine appliques, quilting, and wearable arts.
By nature this product is light and delicate and some damage has been experienced when shipped in an envelope. We strongly suggest that you order Ship in a cylinder which will cost $7.60 espcially if you are ordering more than 1 yard (max 5 yards)
Shipping this way will cost $7.45 to anywhere in Australia. Please be aware of this and combine different types of Heat'n'Bond (if required) to ensure the product reaches you in prime condition
|Unit Of Measure||Yard|
Heat'n'Bond Adhesive LiteBy: NOELENE LYON on 5 July 2016Great product for making coasters using several fabrics bound together, also place mats. So easy to use.